We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy occasionally and this will be evidenced by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12th May 2018.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- current employer
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotional offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To ensure that entry criteria to our courses are met to ensure your safety.
- We may use the information to improve the courses we deliver.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new courses offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place robust physical, electronic and governance procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave the Remedy Courses Ltd site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You are in control!
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• when you are asked to fill in a form on the website to book onto a course, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want to be contacted about new courses, offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information to be contacted about new courses, offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.